Begode Master Samsung 50E 3rd Gen
Begode just won’t stop upping the ante. The Master is pushing limits to the extremes that everyone had, until now, thought only to be fantasy. Including what is the first 134.4 volt EUC. Building on their previous slick suspension wheel, the Hero, Begode is combining 80mm (3inches) of vertical travel with true high end speed. Is 90km/h possible? Begode thinks so.
Here is what you get from what some say is the best big suspension wheel:
- Power: 3500W Torque motor. One of the biggest motors in the electric unicycle world with a ridiculous 134.4 volts working for you. Churning your way up hills and instant insane acceleration is within your grasp with the relatively light weight (79lbs) of the Master.
- Speed: Free spin speed is listed as an incredible 112km/h so the Master isone of the fastest EUCs ever built. Expect to scream up to a visceral 100km/h with preset alarms kicking in at 30km/h & 45km/h.
- Range: 2400Wh battery made up of Samsung 50E cells can pump out a maximum riding range of up to 120km! Fast riding, rider weight, inclines and ambient temperature will all affect your range however.
- Suspension: Yet another suspension wheel coming out of the Begode stable, and this time with adjustable dampening. Like the Hero, this suspension is worlds different than Gotway’s first attempt on the EX. The Hero has proven itself to be a very good suspension ride, the Master improves on that with dampening control.
- Display: Big, bright and bold, we get a large top-mounted display for easy monitoring of speed, battery and temperature.
- Pedals: Those famous Begode spiked pedals! Standard on your new Master are the pedals everyone knows and loves.
- Tire: The Master comes with a 20” tire. Early looks are showing a hybrid tire but we will look for more information on this to confirm.
- Style: Previously infamous for their “Samsonite” design, it looks like Begode has moved on to some more modern looks which continues with the Master. Sleek, minimalist, aggressive, lots of colour - all of that good stuff . Continuing a design trend started with the Hero, this may be the signature look from Begode going forward.
- Seat: Is that an integrated seat we see? Sit down, relax. But maybe not while going too fast.
The new Begode Master could be the one to rule them all - it’s time to dominate the electric future on a Master.
|Size (in)||25x22x13 (Est)|
We created License To Ride (LTR) Pants to be the most bad a** slim-fit cargo pants in your closet. Wherever you’re going, LTR pants will keep you protected, comfortable, and looking good for whatever’s next.
Our premium 11-ounce denim is blended with polyester to keep you cool and a little spandex to add flex in all the right places.
- Road Rash Resistant
- CE approved Removable knee & hip protectors included
- Slim straight fit
- Elastic accordion panels on knees & lower back
- Cargo Flap Pockets
- Light Herringbone pattern
- YKK® Zipper
- 70% Cotton, 28% Polyester, 2% Spandex
WE RECOMMEND SIZING DOWN FROM YOUR REGULAR PANT SIZE!
Please measure your favorite jeans at home and compare it to the size chart below before placing your order.
Our model in all pictures above is 5'11" 180lbs and wears a size 30
Please note other than SIZE chart is in INCHES.
- Machine washable.
- Remove pads before washing.
- Wash with cold water.
- No bleach.
- Hang to dry.
- Warm iron is OK.