EcoFlow DELTA 2 + DELTA Max Smart Extra Battery
- Expandable capacity - 1-3kWh expandable capacity to grow your storage to your needs. Add on the DELTA 2 extra battery to reach 2048Wh, or add on the DELTA Max Extra Battery to hit 3040Wh. Great for home backup or everyday appliances.
- Huge AC output - 1800W AC output means you can power more than 90% of your home appliances. Or, try plugging in up to 15 devices at once. Unlike other brands, DELTA 2 can prevent overloading from devices up to 2200W thanks to X-Boost technology.
- 7x Faster AC charging - X-Stream tech means that DELTA 2 charges 7 times faster than the competition. That’s 0–80% in just 50 minutes and 0-100% in 80 minutes with AC input.
- Or go green without sacrificing speed - Plug in portable solar panels and get up to 500W input to charge from anywhere in as fast as 3 hours.
- Built to last 6x longer - Get 10 years of daily use until hitting 80% of its original capacity. That’s down to its LFP battery chemistry giving you 3000+ cycles.
- Control from anywhere - Use the EcoFlow app to control your DELTA 2 from anywhere using Wi-Fi. Link with Bluetooth when off-grid. Either way, you can check charging data, customize settings and adjust the charging speed with ease.
- 5-year warranty - Unlock an extended 5-year warranty for worry-free experience.
Click here to learn more about DELTA Max Smart Extra Battery.
We created License To Ride (LTR) Pants to be the most bad a** slim-fit cargo pants in your closet. Wherever you’re going, LTR pants will keep you protected, comfortable, and looking good for whatever’s next.
Our premium 11-ounce denim is blended with polyester to keep you cool and a little spandex to add flex in all the right places.
- Road Rash Resistant
- CE approved Removable knee & hip protectors included
- Slim straight fit
- Elastic accordion panels on knees & lower back
- Cargo Flap Pockets
- Light Herringbone pattern
- YKK® Zipper
- 70% Cotton, 28% Polyester, 2% Spandex
WE RECOMMEND SIZING DOWN FROM YOUR REGULAR PANT SIZE!
Please measure your favorite jeans at home and compare it to the size chart below before placing your order.
Our model in all pictures above is 5'11" 180lbs and wears a size 30
Please note other than SIZE chart is in INCHES.
- Machine washable.
- Remove pads before washing.
- Wash with cold water.
- No bleach.
- Hang to dry.
- Warm iron is OK.