Extreme Bull Commander
Get up on that Bull and ride it. The very first EUC from Extreme Bull, the Commander has the Veteran Sherman in its sights. The Commander is a range, high speed and power king. Let's dig into the core features of this new beast and why it will be a crazy delight under your feet.
Small aside, this is not a Begode product, even though Extreme Bull and Begode do have a friendly relationship. In fact, the Commander does use some of the most well proven Begode parts, notably the motor. It should be noted that Extreme Bull is it’s own company, and we look forward to seeing what they put out in the future!
Here are the key details you need to know about the Commander. Most important to note is there are 2 motor options available. You like higher end speed? Go with the C30 option. Need that pull of instant torque? Get yourself a C38.
- Speed: Here we go! With a free spin top speed of 79km/h on the C38 motor and 97km/h on the C30 get top riding speeds of 70km/h and 80km/h on respectively.
- Range: Ride for miles (or kilometres) with the absolutely massive 3600Wh battery. Test condition range is listed as a ridiculous 230km. And good for Extreme Bull for using the newest LG M50T 21700 cells.
- Power: Because these are the famous Begode motors you will never lack for power. 3000W will give you all the extreme acceleration, top end speed and climbing ability you will ever need.
- Display: A now required feature, the Commander does have a top mounted display, albeit not the largest one currently on the market.
- Style: A sleek, yet aggressive design. Robust and rugged. Sounds like the Sherman truly does have to look over its shoulder.
Be sure to check the side bar comparison stats for the full breakdown of all the technical information of this beastly beauty.
Get in here. Lead your army of one. Charge the electric future on an Extreme Bull Commander.
We created License To Ride (LTR) Pants to be the most bad a** slim-fit cargo pants in your closet. Wherever you’re going, LTR pants will keep you protected, comfortable, and looking good for whatever’s next.
Our premium 11-ounce denim is blended with polyester to keep you cool and a little spandex to add flex in all the right places.
- Road Rash Resistant
- CE approved Removable knee & hip protectors included
- Slim straight fit
- Elastic accordion panels on knees & lower back
- Cargo Flap Pockets
- Light Herringbone pattern
- YKK® Zipper
- 70% Cotton, 28% Polyester, 2% Spandex
WE RECOMMEND SIZING DOWN FROM YOUR REGULAR PANT SIZE!
Please measure your favorite jeans at home and compare it to the size chart below before placing your order.
Our model in all pictures above is 5'11" 180lbs and wears a size 30
Please note other than SIZE chart is in INCHES.
- Machine washable.
- Remove pads before washing.
- Wash with cold water.
- No bleach.
- Hang to dry.
- Warm iron is OK.