**ALL OF OUR ABRAMS INCLUDE UPGRADED BEARINGS, UPGRADED FIRMWARE, AND PASS OUR EXTENSIVE TORQUE/BRAKE TESTS BEFORE SHIPPING**
From a historic classic to a modern classic. Just as the US Army progressed from the war winning M4 Sherman tank to the M1 Abrams, Vetera is moving on from the classic Veteran Sherman to their next game-changer in the EUC battles - the brand new Veteran Abrams. Known for combining incredible performance and build quality while pushing safety to the forefront, Leaperkim is once again telling the other players to get out of the way.
While it’s yet to be determined if the Veteran Sherman is officially retired, there are so many reasons to move on with your life and get on an Abrams. After listening to the EUC community, Veteran has given us all kinds of goodies that have long been awaited. Tires, pedals, batteries, water ratings, fast charging, MOSFETS! Let’s breakdown why you need a Veteran Abrams in your life.
- Power: A whopping 3500W motor that is 1000W greater than on the Sherman. With the Abrams having a 22” tire, this huge power upgrade makes sure you still have even more torque available than on the Sherman.
- Speed: With a top free spin speed of 100km/h, we can reasonably look at a top speed of in excess of 70km/h, and probably up around 80km/h.
- Range: Sure sure it’s a little less than the Sherman provided, but seriously, you still get around 130km of real-world range.
- Battery: 2700Wh made up of Samsung 21700 50E cells. A little smaller than the Sherman, but the introduction of the 21700 cells means true fast charging is now supported.
- Tire: 22” inches of knobby glory is yours out of the box. And - it’s tubeless so you’ll have less chance of flats and can lower your PSI for a more customizable ride. This is the first time this configuration appears on any EUC.
- IP65 Rating: A sealed bearing ring and waterproof connectors means wet weather doesn’t shorten your riding season. And don’t sleep on the dust rating either. Stop worrying about dust ingress to key components after days of hard trail riding.
- Pedals: Sitting an inch higher than the Sherman, the Abrams oversized pedals will give you that extra clearance you’ve been looking for. Plus, out of the box you get not just studded, but spiked pedals for extra grip.
- Fast Charging: Capable of 12A or 15A charging means you can safely pump your wheel full of juice in just a few hours. This is one of the key benefits of moving to the larger 21700 50E battery cells.
The Abrams comes with some smaller, yet very significant, electronic upgrades over both the Sherman and other wheels. Moving to a 12 MOSFET controller allows for easier heat dissipation and less chance of cutout due to overheating. Electrical connectors have been customized to be ultra-stable to prevent loose connections during rough terrain riding. The twin battery packs are completely sealed and are easy to access from side panels. When combining the modular batteries with easier accessibility to the motor and pillar connectors, the Abrams looks to be making any needed maintenance as easy as possible.
Other features will include an ultra-bright 2500 lumen 25W headlight that is both angle and brightness adjustable. Rear automatic turn signals. The sturdy trolley handle from the Sherman. Classic Leaperkim rollbars. A top-mounted LCD panel displaying speed, battery voltage, mileage, battery level. A BMS preventing overcharging, overdischarging & short circuits. Plus a low battery alarm at 75.6V and tilt back at 74.5V.
Veteran has given you every reason to become an electric unicycle army of one. Storm the electric future on a Veteran Abrams.
|Full Charge||3h @ 12A|
We created License To Ride (LTR) Pants to be the most bad a** slim-fit cargo pants in your closet. Wherever you’re going, LTR pants will keep you protected, comfortable, and looking good for whatever’s next.
Our premium 11-ounce denim is blended with polyester to keep you cool and a little spandex to add flex in all the right places.
- Road Rash Resistant
- CE approved Removable knee & hip protectors included
- Slim straight fit
- Elastic accordion panels on knees & lower back
- Cargo Flap Pockets
- Light Herringbone pattern
- YKK® Zipper
- 70% Cotton, 28% Polyester, 2% Spandex
WE RECOMMEND SIZING DOWN FROM YOUR REGULAR PANT SIZE!
Please measure your favorite jeans at home and compare it to the size chart below before placing your order.
Our model in all pictures above is 5'11" 180lbs and wears a size 30
Please note other than SIZE chart is in INCHES.
- Machine washable.
- Remove pads before washing.
- Wash with cold water.
- No bleach.
- Hang to dry.
- Warm iron is OK.